We are looking for patients for a clinical research study that is evaluating an investigational medication for urinary symptoms in BPH.
You may be able to participate in this study if you:
- Are 45 years of age or older
- Experience urinary symptoms from an enlarged prostate such as:
- Frequent need to urinate during the day
- Uncomfortable or uncontrollable urge to urinate
- A sudden urge to urinate with little or no warning
- Waking up at night because you have to urinate
- Feeling that you are not emptying your bladder
- Having a weak urinary stream
- Having to strain to start urination
Additional questions will be asked by the study doctor to decide if you are eligible for this study.
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related care from a local study doctor
- Study-related medical procedures and study medication at no cost
- Possible reimbursement for time and travel
see if you pre-qualify.